Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Getting Rid Of Belly Fat By Having The Right Mindset!

When trying to get rid of belly fat it is very important that you have the right mind set.  You need to clear your mind of any negative thoughts, past memories and future plans.  In order to lose belly fat you have to focus on the NOW.  Focus on being grounded in the current moment.  You will not see any progress in your quest to lose belly fat unless you focus your attention on NOW.  Too many people have unproductive thoughts that consume their everyday life.  Concentrate on doing your exercises and eating the right foods one day at a time.  When I first began my journey to get rid of belly fat I had the wrong mindset.  I kept thinking about my future goals and body figure and it was destroying my current progress.  It made me less motivated because I just wanted to see results and see them quickly!


Then it hit me like a ton of bricks!   I was to focused on the future but also dwelling on the past.  I realized I needed to focus my energy on losing belly fat in the present moment I am in.  This post goes out to the people who are constantly thinking of the body that they want to have in the future or the past mistakes they have made.  Take it from me, the only way you are going to get rid of belly fat is by focusing on the present moment and keeping your energy there.  This is a short but powerful post that will help anyone whose mind tends to wander.  Focus on the now and life opens up. 


This post was inspired by Eckhart Tolle's teachings: http://www.eckharttolle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment