Saturday, December 7, 2013

Do you make excuses? Motivation and Determination!

One of the main reasons for weight loss failure is the excuses people make.  You will not lose belly fat if you are not 100% motivated and determined.  I repeat, you WILL NOT lose belly if you are not 100% motivated and determined.  I am here to make your weight loss journey as simple as possible because guess what it really is SIMPLE!  People make it harder on themselves by making excuses like "I'll start my diet first thing next week"  "One cookie won't kill me" "Let's go to the bar tonight and grab drinks".  These excuses take people farther and farther away from their goal and eventually failure.

Instead of saying "I'll start my diet first thing next week"  You SHOULD be saying "I am going to start drinking only water with my meals starting today, and I am also going to cut back on my carb intake starting today".  The key to losing belly fat and getting six pack abs is to not put off your workouts and nutrition but instead take massive action starting as soon as humanly possible. Do it for yourself.  Each day you put off is one more day added to the end goal.  The sooner you take action the better off you will be.  Much more to come and keep working hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment