Friday, February 28, 2014

How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat- My Quick Story!

When I was suffering from a belly that was 20 pounds too fat, I was frantically looking for the best answers on how to get rid of belly fat that I could find.  2 years ago I had no idea what I was doing and was eating all of the wrong foods and drinking all of the wrong drinks.  I was eating way too many carbohydrates and drinking too much alcohol.  It finally got to the point where I was disgusted at looking at myself that I had to make a change.  I was going to learn how to get rid of belly fat and fast no matter what it took!

Here is a very "down and dirty" way I lost 20 pounds of belly fat in a couple of months...

The first and one of the most important steps for anyone trying to lose belly fat is to not drink anything else but WATER!  Cut out the soda, alcohol, juices from your diet.  (Obviously drink some milk here and there for the calcium).  Green tea is the only other beverage I would recommend you drink.  Try to do this for a month straight.  You will see results just with this step alone!

Next is to cut back on the amount of carbohydrates you eat throughout day.  Most importantly DO NOT eat any carbs after 6 PM at night.  In doing so the food will sit in your stomach while you sleep and add to that stubborn belly fat making it even harder to get rid of.  Instead you want to try and eat higher amounts of lean protein like chicken breast, tuna, eggs, almonds etc. throughout the day.  (Every 4-5 days re-incorporate carbs back into your diet to energize your body for the next cycle).

Start with these steps in order to get rid of belly fat and eventually you can add in exercises to your routine like planks, jump rope, mountain climbers, push-ups etc.  Also eat as many green vegetables throughout the week as possible, as well as fruits for your best chance of losing belly fat.

Lastly, stay patient!  Losing weight or stomach fat isn't a race and should be done the right way...Once you see results you will build some momentum and it will become easier and easier to lose belly fat and tone up!






No comments:

Post a Comment