Monday, March 3, 2014

Best Way To Lose Belly Fat And Love Handles

So I get asked this question a lot..."What is the best way to lose belly fat and love handles?"...And my answer is always the same...Losing belly fat and love handles comes down to eating the right diet.  Remember getting rid of belly fat is 80% diet and 20% exercise.  So when someone asked me "How can I lose love handles?"....I ask them "What is your diet like?".   Most of the time these people eat loads of junk food and carbohydrates but exercise like maniacs and wonder why they don't see any results.  I tell them that they have to change their mindset when it comes to diet and nutrition.

Diet should be the #1 thing on your mind when it comes to losing belly fat, love handles and getting six pack abs.  Yes there are some exercises that are good for losing love handles but it mainly comes down to eating the right diet.  Eat clean to stay lean.  Eat higher amounts of protein and lower amounts of carbs...Drink lots of water and DO NOT drink any soda, alcohol, juices and iced teas etc...I explain all of this is my free e-book and newsletter...If you haven't already done so sign up to my free newsletter and grab your free e-book on how to lose belly fat in a s little as 2 weeks by going here right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment